Monday, June 15, 2009

my hopeless dream

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should have known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do
-Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy

i wish i could turn my back on you
(you have no idea)
i wish i could stop grinning at the sight of your smile
i wish i could stop my racing heart whenever im near you
i wish i could stop getting all jitterishly excited whenever you contact me
i wish i could stop jumping at the opportunities to be with you
i wish i could not hang onto you
i wish i didnt get hurt with each word you speak
i wish i didnt imagine how it’d be like to be with you
i wish id stop hoping for hope
i wish you’d stop affecting me the way you do
i wish i meant more to you

i wish i were yours =(

No comments:

Post a Comment