Monday, June 8, 2009

Superb Sunday!

i woke up all sleepy today, could hardly open up my eyes.

i started on my weekly sunday routine, got ready, chose my clothes, did my makeup, drank my milo…im usually ten minutes or more late, this time, i managed to be slightly earlier..

i participated in mass..well, sort of…excluding the occasional “nods in agreement”…i sang (softly)…i responded…even Aaron sat with us & A.Hazel (for those who don’t know, thats rare as he always sits different place)

then, we met up with the kids (Kimberly & Kaylyn) and the family (and Godma)…wanted to go Campbell Street for “Asianized” western breakfast, but it was too crowded so ended up at Jalan Alor for beef noodles instead =P

we then headed home..

after which, while the ladies went to the “Fun & Cheer” warehouse…the kids & I went to One Utama (intending to watch 17again)..

once we reached Ou, we immediately went to the cinema only to find out that the tickets were going fast and only front row seats were available (which were bad)..tried Night At The Musuem 2 but sold out as well.. didn’t try Monsters VS Aliens cause i watched it already (wasnt really wow)..so we ended up with Hannah Montana (which they have already watched but wished to watch again)..we ended up with back row seats which were great =)

so while killing time, we walked around the shops.. (rather, i walked and dragged them along =P)…then we ended up in Italiannies for tea (the kids were hungry & so was I)…we had Shrimp Linguini, creme Brulee & Frozen Ocean (all of which to die for..hehe)..we had a good laugh during that time cause we were goofing around..

then the show began =) we bought a small coke & snuck in Chipster and m&ms…hehe..so we were pigging out while watching too…i kept laughing so loud throughout the show (i surprsingly didn't care about my surroundings =P)..anyway, the show was not bad =) (yes, im still a tween fan..lol..sue me eh?)

we then had dinner at carls jr… where we shared two burgers between the three of us.. =)

came back home to find nice people i look forward to online…which is great =)

Image179
an old picture i found of us
my lovely girls have since grown up beautifully =)

all in all, i loved my Sunday!

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

No comments:

Post a Comment