Thursday, May 14, 2009

state of false alarm

i guess my previous post was quite too much
i worried a few people
a few people actually called me up to check up on me
asking me if i was alright
what had happened
said tat they’ve never seen me so aggressive before
questioning if it was really me

i don’t blame them
i daresay im not one for anger
i don’t resort to aggression unless its totally called for
nor do i stay angry too long
i usually just let the matter pass
or try and find a compromising angle
or even just let go

im more the live in the moment
then forget all about it kind of person
i may be angry at you one moment
then be totally cool about it the next

so, i apologize
for sounding so harsh
and for seeming so aggressive
i assure you its usually not in my nature
i just had a rough time that time

so yea,
chillex people!

thanks for your concern people =)
it truly meant alot to me!
sorry for worrying you all…

toodles!

am in much much better mood now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment