Monday, May 4, 2009

memories came flooding back

i used to sneak away from class just to say hi to you. run the length of the hallway just to peek at you in class, feeling comforted by the sight of you. how you used to hold me in your arms, wiping away my tears, and scolding me for being so silly. how i was your piggy, your babe, yours and only yours. how you used to be so protective over me, get jealous and upset over any guy who would try to approach me. how i pampered you  on end, making sure you get your medication when you were feeling sick, making sure you ate enough even though you felt lazy to the point of me force feeding you. how we would spend the mornings or afternoons just kissing time away. how i love to watch you sleep, watch your every breath. how we would take crazy photos of ourselves, laughing at how each would turn out. how we would tease each other. how i would get jealous in silence, though you always wondered if i was. how we would drink the night away, stealing drunken kisses soon after on the way back. how i would look forward to what you drew, i still keep those doodles so dear. how we read each other’s diary, laughing or arguing over the past. how we would play the what-if game that we love so much. how you made me feel so loved, secure, comforted, and worthy no matter how many times i insisted i was otherwise. how you would read me like an open book, knowing me better than i know myself. how you somehow knew how to comfort me. how i would get so upset over you smoking but you wouldn’t stop, you still won’t. how i would feel so contented just to hold your hand and walk proudly that you’re mine. how i would get defensive if anyone stared at you. how i would admire you and go on end about how close to perfect you are. how we learnt the true meaning of love and grew better as individuals.

times were great. we had something great. you and i were something special. though we have moved on. nothing can replace that -ever.

never a day goes by that i don’t think about you, about us, about how we used to be. never a day goes by that i don’t miss you, wishing i could turn back time, reverse it all. never a day goes by without me being eternally thankful and grateful to have had someone as special as you in my life. i will always love you, no matter what.

so thank You for touching my life the way you did.

4 comments:

  1. omg....babe...thats just so...so...oh god...there are no words to describe. If i were that person,I'd be so hapy to read something like this...=)
    *hugs*
    missing u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..wel..it was a tribute to that special person who had been there for me..and who has since found a better half =P

    i miss you too gurl!! *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear, people come and go, but memories last forever. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally agree! and memories makes the experience and everything else along with it worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete