Saturday, May 30, 2009

live in the moment like it was your last

cafeteria (11)

i missed the days i used to smile and laugh
the times when i genuinely wanted to
when i really felt like it
and not just for the sake of it
not the fake plaster on my face

i missed the days i used to be worry free
when i couldn’t care less about everything around me
when i didn’t overanalyze things
when everything seemed happy and joyous

i missed the days and moments i used to savor
when i could actually enjoy the company of my friends
when i spent quality time with my family
when i could see the silver lining in everything
now everything just seems to rush by
i don’t seem to have the time to smell the roses

so hey girl!
I MISS YOU!
snap out of it, won’t you??
take a breather and relax
savor each and every moment like it was your last

at times like this
i wish i told my parents i loved them more
i wish i spent more time with my brother
i wish i treated my friends better
i wish i cherished life more.

3 comments:

  1. HI AMANDA!
    I miss those carefree moments in the past too. if only could return to childhood days =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish I did too....=)
    missing you~~
    *hugs & love*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wgat made me realise when i wrote that post is : its never too late =)

    just because we're growing up with more expectations to be more civilized with more adult responsibilities..it most certainly doesnt mean that we cant still be unrestricted and childish every now and then =)

    so live in the moment and cherish everyday people!

    ReplyDelete