Monday, March 9, 2009

walk down memory lane

attended a talk today
about LIFE + FAITH

Sister Pat
referred to a lot of Psychology theories
(yes, i am proudly saying i understood on a deeper level)
she mentioned Jung & his dream interpretations
Freud when she brought in childhood memories
i think Erikson for his developmental stages

it made me look back on my own life
what had happened
who i was
and who i am today
because of everything that had happened

questions asked today were:

  1. name things that were important to you throughout different stages of your life.
  2. what burdens you?
  3. where do you turn to for support?
  4. what did we learn today?

lets walk down memory lane eh?

primary
Primary school = Friendship
of cliques and fights and everyday tears
of who's friends with who
and showing off who's better
(true friends still keep close until today)

15abb120
Secondary school = Love & Depression
of boys and crushes
of finding your true friends
of falling in and out of love
of my "trouble" and depression

new (1)
Now = Path In Life
of finding myself and being sure
of choosing the right career path
of stabilizing my emotions

Any regrets?
yes, a few,
but then again, no
whatever happened, happened
good or bad,
i wouldnt change it for the world
what didnt break me
only made me stronger
and here i am today,
because of my past,
alive, well and stronger than ever.

(im trying the new diet - "positivity")

No comments:

Post a Comment