Saturday, March 7, 2009

this is me missing you

Image115

i know you know how i feel about you
you're just not stating the obvious
im not too sure if thats good or bad though

i wish i could talk to you about this
im struggling to keep my feelings at bay
tempted to go back to my old methods
of just blurt and forget immediately after =P
but i know you'd rather not know
and would rather not talk about it - ever.

i know i should shake off what i feel
as i know you dont feel the same way
you've made it quite obvious
but its hard,
cause each step of the day,
im falling deeper into this complication

though i would like to know why
but wait, dont think me OCD just yet
i mean, it would be nice to know why
im not your type?
or circumstances?
or im just a friend, a sister-like even?

sometimes id fool myself
thinking about if you did like me
bask in self-conceitedness
and say- maybe you do feel the same
you're just afraid?
or you think you're not my type?
or that it'll be hard due to circumstances?

why do i want you so much?
it doesnt make sense
this isnt like me
if i know things wont work out,
id back out asap
so why are things so hard with you?

i guess i just need to hear a no,
provides closure, dont you think?
or maybe reassurance
that you've got all the right reasons
and are still the man i thought you are
not just a tom dick or harry.

it pains me to say
with all your best of intentions
and your flow of innocence
you've kidnapped my heart
and made it yours

now life is just so complicated
with and without you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment