Thursday, February 12, 2009

I could get used to this

IMGP8479

i like the way it feels
to lean into your arms
to rest my head on your shoulders
to have you hold me close
and to have my hand in yours

you teasing me
and making me laugh
you complimenting me
and making me blush
us talking
gives me such a rush

i don't know if you know this
i don't think you do
the things you tell me about her
the way she wants you too
stirs the jealousy within me
making me possessive over you
which is something i shouldn't do

why can't it be true?
i feel like i'm yours already
couldn't we make it together?
i could get used to you
i feel like i already do

so forgive me
if i draw near and sink too close
if i hold you just a little while longer
if i want to see you more than usual

its cause i'm getting used to something
something i'm not supposed to
im getting used to you

IMGP8491

No comments:

Post a Comment