Wednesday, April 16, 2008

troubled waters...

when you're feeling,

sad, down, and blue,
angry and frustrated,
who do you turn to?

  • your bestie?
    • I'm sure he/she has troubles of their own.
    • and you can't keep running to them for everything,
      I'm sure they'd get tired listening to a broken record after awhile.

  • your parents?
    • what if something are meant to be kept from them?
    • sometimes, they think too practically.
    • besides, you really wouldn't want to worry them.

  • your friend-with-benefit?
    • you don't bring emotions into this relationship
    • they can distract you, yes. but they can't help ease how you feel.

  • your partner?
    • sometimes they don't see things the way you do
    • you really wouldn't want to worry them either.

  • God?
    • Yes, I find solace in the quiet silence of Him.
    • but, sometimes, I need to hear someone speak to me.
      (maybe I'm not listening hard enough)

  • to a diary?
    • it helps, yes, to sort out your feelings. but it won't help ease them either.

 

 adobe2

I am feeling sad, down, blue and battered right now.
and I feel like I can't turn to anyone.
I need to talk to  someone.

1 comment:

  1. god.....so noe how u feel.....i find solace in god but i so badly need a human voice n human touch.....yearning 4 a hug....n a shoulder to jz cry on though my tears are of no reason.......

    ReplyDelete