Thursday, April 24, 2008

tattoo...?

Its been playing on my mind for forever,
no matter how much my mum tries dissuading me,
I want to get one!

Why?

  • I want to be able to say that I was able to withstand the pain and get myself inked.
  • I want to able to show my pride by tattoos.

But,
on several conditions:

  1. I don't get it for the sake of getting one.
  2. I get something that really says me!
  3. I think thoroughly about the details-what?where?truly?

several words to describe me:
.shy.introvert.sex.innocent.guilty.sinful.pride.proud.love.mandy.kristen. amanda.worthy of love.follower of Christ.ex-depressed.out of sorts.

so, with that, I thought of:

  • my trademark picture, (haven't thought of color or shadows yet)
  • a cross
    • why? cause I'm proud of being Jesus' child.
  • a multicolor (rainbow) barcode with my name -A.M.A.N.D.A
    • why? cause I'm proud of my name and I like the color variety.

next stop, where?

  • barcode : nape of neck
  • trademark : base of spine? back shoulder? stretch around my waist? ankle?

so yea, here's to hoping that I really do get one.

1 comment:

  1. do tell if u really get 1!!! i wanna how painful it really is,b4 i get 1 2....XD

    ReplyDelete