Monday, February 11, 2008

The Hunt for Grandpa..

yesterday was the most hilarious day ever..

Instead of the usual SIC, since we had no sunday school yesterday, we went to CDM instead.

normally my grand dad follows me to church and halfway thru Mass, he would go outside of church to have roti canai at a nearby mamak and come back in time for when we left.

So as you know it, he left Mass at CDM. After Mass, we couldnt find him. he was missing. we looked up and down and everywhere- toilets, car parks, church, outside. After 15 minutes or so, i decided to try outside of church compound. There he was looking so lost and worried. he was as pale as the moon and he was so relieved to see me. he kept saying that he went to the toilet and he was so lucky that he found me. =P

The fuss everyone went thru over him did not die down as everyone kept picking on him after about how he just disappeared.

Later that night, we went to Ikea for dinner. My grandparents were supposed to sit and book the place while my parents ordered the food. We came back with the food only to find my grandfather went gallavanting-again. We ate..and ate..and ate..finished our foods and he still didnt come back. my grandma was hopping mad and jumpy about how she told him not to go the toilet just yet, to wait for my dad.

So once again, the hunt for grandpa was on. My brother checked the toilets and its surrounding area, i checked the floor twice, my grandma just went around aimlessly. After frantic looking, my grandma comes with a scowl followed by my pale faced grandpa clutching his heart. he once again kept saying that he went to the toilet.

turns out to be, he somehow got out of the toilet and wandered away from the restaurant area and out of Ikea...and out of the Ikea building.. Its still a question about how he went out of the building.

So yea, we had quite an adventure yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment