Sunday, February 10, 2008

An honest mistake that led to so much more...

"one whole chocolate indulgence cake to go please. " Hands over credit card. signs receipts. grabs cakes and leaves.

forgetting my credit card.

only last night did i check my wallet and noticed a slot missing. started cursing. looked up-looked down-looked all around. empty.

omg. my key to unnecessary expenditures. my ka-ching. gone.

anyway, today, this morning, i psyched myself up to tell my dad.

"what time does secret recipe open?"
"why?"
"cause i left my card there."
.frown. "call the center."

called to find that my card was waiting there for me. phew.


i thought that was that when i collected it. but No.


Auntie-"how could you have been so careless?...*nag nag*"
Uncle-"anyone could have used it...*critic critic*"
Mum-"you better pray you find it..you're lucky this time."

On & On the broken records go...*sobs silently*

Love, Mandy.

-i know i did wrong, dont keep penalizing me for it. its not like i purposely left it there.-

No comments:

Post a Comment