Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hello, Goodbye.

so i haven't updated in the longest time
perhaps its time to shut the door
i no longer have the knack for rhyme
i just don't have it in me anymore

maybe its a good thing
since i only rhyme in depression
maybe its a bad thing
cause i would've lost a way to release tension

maybe i'll visit every now and then
if the mood strikes me
if i need pieces to mend
or find my inner me

i want to blog and write
trust me, i really do
but how with a schedule so tight?
plus all the excuses too

according to the statistics
people still visit
i havent updated in weeks
so what's there to it?

anyway, a quick check-in
to say hello, i'm still alive
just in case you were wondering
if i've gone to the deep end dive

now goodbye
until next time
i have a sigh
to once more write what's mine

No comments:

Post a Comment