Friday, December 5, 2014

Random Opposites

In the dark of the moonlight
On a bright starry night
You're too far to hold tight
Miss you less with all my might 

Amusing things that'll make me sad
Happy things that'll make me mad
All the good things to spoil me bad
I'm so boring that I'm rad 

Huge issues made so small
Small beings seem so tall
The illusion of a moving wall
No one there to hear my call

Random words match in rhyme
Captured still, the passing time 
Never yours, always mine
Going mad, faking fine 

Jump off to sleep
Shallow dreams of emotions so deep
May you laugh until you weep
Until you snooze the morning beep

Silly chants so serious
Sweet words so devious 
Ignorance so obvious
Move forward past the previous

*Note: Really random stuff I came up with while waiting for my nails to dry 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment