Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Conservative? Not.

(something i had in my drafts...hmm, cant even remember what it was about that riled me up. Oh well, enjoy)

I can sense how it travels along my skin
Violating every inch of my body
I can feel my goosebumps prick the back of my neck
The chill running down my spine
All too familiar
The disgust coursing through my veins
Contempt seeping out of my pores

The inner being on alert
The caged beast awoken
It primes itself ready and poised
Neck craned strategically
So never to lose sight
Ever ready to play the role

Like what you see huh?
Too bad you cant get more than that
So keep your damn spies to yourself
Especially when you're already taken
Or keep the damn judgements out of your eyes
Cause i wear what i like

If its appreciation or concern,
I welcome them freely
But if I've suddenly become the butcher's meat
Such good feast for a hungry man's eyes
Go F yourself!
I've had enough in the past to last me a lifetime

And hell no, my dressing should not provoke you to stare
Didn't you learn to respect women? Guess not.
Perhaps I should punch you in the face
For provoking me with your stupidity

1 comment:

  1. You don't even know who I was referring to -.-' So the joke's on you for getting your facts wrong =P

    ReplyDelete