Thursday, January 23, 2014

10 Reasons to be Financially Free

1. Owning a car; so I can go wherever I want whenever I want without relying on anyone.

2. Owning a house; so I can finally learn to be independent & have my own space for everything.

3. Sending baby to a reputable preschool; I'm worried sick about this one cause I want the best for her but I can't seem to afford my wants.

4. Saying yes to friends; it's so embarrassing & tiresome to keeping turning friends down cause you're broke.

5. Treating loved ones; it sucks & feels horrible that my parents still pay the bills.

6. Saving up; where the hell does my money go?? I want to feel the satisfaction that I've got a growing investment at the end of the day.

7. Donates & Charity; I wish I was more giving towards the needy.

8. Good food; while others spend on material things, my greatest weakness & biggest loss of moolah is due to this very reason.

9. Toys for baby; there are a few toys I reallly really wish I could get her but alas they're either too hefty a pricetag or I've got no space for them (refer to #2)

10. Debt free; right now, I've got a 5 figure student loan over my shoulders, not inclusive of the soon amounting expenses (refer to #3).


So yes, while one should not be money minded & just live a minimalist lifestyle, unfortunately money is what makes the world go round. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment