Friday, July 6, 2012

Faith

All this while, I have kept this a secret, because I foolishly thought that I had the upper hand in doing this. I thought that in doing so, I would and could make things difficult. I thought that i wouldn't make it too easy and it would take effort to know this. Yet today, i realized that I just don't give a damn anymore. I am done hiding and it most certainly is not my loss for missing out on this. So while it stings to see the smiles and hugs, I am reminded that my pain will fade away. When the tables turn, this however will never fade away. I may miss out on relationships and hugs and dates, but this makes up for it so much more. 

I take pride and stand tall amidst the taboo/stigma when I say I am a single mother to a precious baby girl, who I gave the name Faith. She is my every prayer answered, indeed a blessing from God. I'm loving her more and more each day. She is now 9 months +.

Us at Easter
I keep a blog for her where I update on everything related to her and motherhood. I'm still contemplating if I should release it for public viewing. In the meantime, if anyone's interested, ask me nicely and i might just let you know the address =)

XOXO, Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Jason: choooooo cute...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have NO RIGHTS to say how Faith is going to grow up. Having a mother like Amanda and a family like the Lee's, she will NOT be having such thoughts. Faith is extremely blessed with the people God has surrounded her with even though she may grow up not knowing her dad. But she will still love her mum just as much as her mum loves her despite what has happened in the past..
    If you are going to leave such bitter and repulsive comments, what are you doing snooping around Amanda's personal blog.

    ReplyDelete