Friday, June 15, 2012

Random Phone Call

*I know you don't read my blog, so its safe to rant =P*

It keeps playing on my mind. The conversation that took me by surprise the other day. You seem so shocked that I didn't recognize your number, thus implying that I had deleted off your number. Let's rewind a year back before I did my disappearing act. You told me to forget it & move on & so I did. I thought you meant to cut contact with you as well thus any connection whatsoever, be it social media connection or mutual friends, I severed it. I admit, I was an information leech at that time, sucking whatever I could. But now, I'd rather be out of the loop. I hope you're not making me a fool by saying the things you did, I really can handle the truth & won't push you for anything. I'm way past that now, I have other people's interest to keep. I just hope you understand both points of view before getting disappointed in me for doing what I did & thus causing what I did after. If what you said is true, then I'm really sorry it turned out the way it did for you but its out of my hands. Some can't handle the truth like me, but then again what do I know. I guess some questions will forever be unanswered. While I can't source information on my side, I hope no information is fed to the other side either. I just don't think it deserves to be leaked, no matter the reason. While sometimes, I do wish I had some sort of contact, other times, I'm glad I don't. So hey, if you're genuine in the things you said, don't be a stranger & keep in touch okay? Cause you're cool. All the best!

PS: Not who everyone thinks it is =P

No comments:

Post a Comment