Saturday, June 23, 2012

Currently Not So Smart

So my Blackberry decided to die on me. I was prompted to upgrade an app on my phone, which I did. It then prompted me to reboot my phone to make the changes possible, which I also did. It was then when it decided to leave me hanging by freezing halfway through the startup screen. I tried to do a battery pull a gazillion times but to no avail. The phone mocked me by freezing at the same spot.

I had never realize how much I depended on my phone or how convenient it was for myself. It has only been one day and I'm already having withdrawal symptoms. Its so hard to wake up because I dont have the alarm buzzing on my phone. I can't snooze either because once again, i don't have my phone to snooze to. I can no longer wake up to read my "morning paper" of new tweets on Twitter. I can no longer Whatsapp my friends, and having to go back to 9digits keypad instead of my QWERTY is a pain =( As much as I love texting instead of calling, I think chatting still wins me over. it is so easy by chat!

I usually check my phone if i need to know the time. I usually check Twitter or Facebook if I'm bored or restless. Locations or directions are usually at my fingertips. If I need to show Mum something, its as easy as a click away on the camera. With my phone, I am able to accomplish daily taking of photos plus daily blogging. I can get instant updates through my emails. I miss the red light flashing on my phone. I get to chat with my girlfriends as well as those who are overseas for a minimal to barely any cost.

Long story short, I want my phone fixed ASAP! Or I need to get a replacement ASAP too! =( Question is Blackberry or IPhone? =S

No comments:

Post a Comment