Wednesday, April 4, 2012

366 photo-a-day by fatmumslim

If you look back through my posts of 2012, you would notice that i have pictures posts cropping up out of seemingly nowhere. My secret? I have been scheduling my posts. What is the purpose of these pictures anyway, you ask? I am currently taking up a 366 photo-a-day challenge for 2012 =) I may not post them on time, but I am going to try and make sure each day has one picture.

I get my lists from fatmumslim then I participate and post up whenever I find the inspiration to. I try to post a little description along with the photos. I don't want to end up taking random photos for the sake of fulfilling the list, but i want that each photo is somehow connected to me in a way, even in the littlest of way.

If you're interested, jump on the bandwagon then =) I got hitched on thanks to Chloe =)

Let's hope I get to cross this off my bucket list - to complete a 365 (or 366 for the year of 2012).

Have fun glancing back at my posts to find them pictures. Or else, look at my pages at the right -top hand corner for the full lists and links.

Enjoy! =)

Love,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment