Friday, March 2, 2012

Long Time Coming

* "You're So Vain" playing in the background...*

Hey,

so i heard the news today
its good its great
cant say i didnt see it coming
just didn't expect it so soon
please dont make the same mistake
keep in mind my very words
karma will always have its way
i may have "lost"as was "claimed"
but in truth i gain all
dont worry i wont go back
nor would i barter my love
i couldnt i wouldnt
im not as heartless
thanks for my dream fulfilled
i want nothing more
i can now move on
nothing but a distant memory
how i feel will never change
but how i react will never be the same
so go ahead and move on
here's wishing all the best
wishing blessings of happiness

as for me
i couldnt be happier as i am now
im in love truly madly deeply
and i know its forever
thanks thanks and thanks
im eternally grateful

I've got Him
I've got her
I've got them
I need no one else

Sincerely,
Bliss

PS: Rejected for the past, i guess this evens the score, good luck trying to win over Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment