Thursday, April 21, 2011

If only...

Perhaps my life
Was never mine to own
Or live in the first place,
Perhaps I was unworthy of such a gift.
So now I live, not for myself
No, never for myself
But for others
Those around me
More worthy over my life
For the choices I make
Are often not mine
Even if I wanted to
Were out of my control or hands
If only just once
To make one choice
One I could call my own
Surpassing any other
I would if I could
I wish I may
I wish I might
Have the wish
I pray for tonight
And every night
Until there are nights no more
Even so,
The wish is not mine
But God's to grant
God's to take control over
And God's to decide
Thus, I put my faith hope & trust in Him
That His wish and mine
Are one in the same
The wish for another
A wish of my own
A wish of His blessing

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

  1. kewl.

    find His Love, greattreasures.org
    Psalm 90
    1 John chs. 1:1 "touched with our hands",
    & 3+4 "Joy complete, in fellowship"

    thanks . . . .

    Love perfected, continuously.

    ReplyDelete