Thursday, April 14, 2011

GFY!

I told myself
Time and time again
Let go of it
Forgive & forget
No matter how hard I try
Countless confessions
Endless inner healings
Never ending tears
Its just so hard to do

If you didn't rob my life
Few years ago
None of this would've ever happened
I wouldn't have ruined things
I wouldn't have been so messed up
No one would've gotten hurt
Everyone would've been happy

If there's anyone to blame for all of this
Its you
Not the culprit who changed my life
But you!
You who robbed me in the first place

For the sake of everyone else
I'm keeping quiet
To keep things together
I'm not saying anything
All the hurt & the pain
Is only mine to suffer

Call me selfish
Call me heartless
Call me coward
But I cannot tear apart what's mine
To save the potentials out there

You may be doing to others
What you did to me
I'm sorry for them
I truly am
But I cannot confess
Nor would I take revenge
By ruining your life
As you did mine

I pray that you harm no one else
Stay away from me
Stay away from my beloveds
Spread not your poison to those close to me
I pray that you change your ways
I pray that you realize
How much hurt and devastation you've caused
Just lock yourself up,won't you?
You're a disgusting piece of shit
And I fucking blame you for everything!

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment