Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

The new beginning of a new year
Am I even ready for what's to come?
Don't be silly girl! Have no fear!
Just take little steps, one at a time

The good or the bad
No one really knows
To be happy or sad
Life has it's own highs and lows

Positivity is the road I'm trying
Optimistic self-courage is what I take
Hope I'd be strong enough to not be left crying
My own happiness is what I make

On this day of a brand new year
I thank the Lord for all my beloveds
Family and friends from far and near
Relationships of new I've since discovered

It is today I miss the dearly departed
Surely whom watch us from above
Death will never keep us separated
Forever in our hearts we cherish you with love

Despite me trying not to mention
You by far are too special to me
Always on my mind catching my attention
I love you too much, I hope we're meant to be

For the year of 2011, this I pray
The Lord guides watches and protects us all
Keep us from harm, sin and temptation if He may
To forgive us and lift us up each time we fall

Here's cheers to the New Year of 2011!

Happy New Year everyone!

XOXO, Mandy.

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment