Monday, October 25, 2010

to bitter or better.

in case you forgot,
the dynamics have changed
the boundaries are set
the limits were determined
you yourself initiated them
don’t you dare take the step back
i told you what i had planned
you told me otherwise
i took the scary step forward
and friends is where we’re at

so tell me now
what do you think?
quietly slip back into the old?
Hah- think again little mischief!
this girl ain’t letting you pass
i wonder if you notice?
i wonder if you care?
can you tell the difference?
would it make one now?

wake up and smell the options
choose well my beloved “friend”
for opportunity come sometimes but once
would you choose to leave me stranded there?
or take the risk to jump with me?
and together watch us soar
or together we’d freefall

say or do what you want
i’d think what i want
hope still bubbles within me
until i find the next in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment