Wednesday, October 27, 2010

not getting any easier

you told me with time,
i’ll get used to it
im wondering to myself
get used to what?

you said you came easy
should be easy to just let you go
you don't know
you came and took my heart with you

i ask you how you do it
you tell me you don't know
you pretend just as i do
what do we do now?

how do i become your friend?
when all i feel is love
how do i spend time with you?
when my heart is breaking so

i don't tell you certain things
you think I'm getting over you
stronger as i may seem
this girl keeps getting weaker

i don't know how long i can hold this up
this charade the masquerade
my heart is breaking boy
how do i move on? sigh.

I've never felt this way before
not with anyone, never anyone
i went ahead and fell so deep
now i cant get out of this lovelorn state

i told myself time and again
never let yourself get hung up
but did i listen to myself?
never did, no, not even now

No comments:

Post a Comment