Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country

Dear Unexpected,

It still hasn't sunken into me that you've gone back to your home, not having you around or at least not catching a glimpse of you these days seems odd.

You took me by surprise and you most certainly caught me off guard that time. I did not expect it at all and I didn't know how to react. You were a close friend, we spoke about quite a number of things, who would've known you felt that way about me.

I'm sorry I hurt you that night, words could not possibly explain or make up for how I treated you. I truly apologize from the bottom of my heart. I hope you had fun that night without me and I hope that you realized how terrible I would've been as someone special and backed out before you fell any deeper?

I thank you though for always being there for me whenever I needed a shoulder to lean on or needed support or reassurance. I hope we'd keep in touch?

Xoxo,
Mandy.

PS: missed this letter because I had an assignment to complete =(


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment