Tuesday, May 4, 2010

there they and i go again

there she goes again
with the annoyance on her face
just waiting to lash out at me
nitpicky about all the fine details

there he goes again
surprising me outta the blue
making me melt all over again
then play the card of ignorance after

there he goes again
slipping into his sully state
cocky and grunts in his reply
as if i meant nothing

there he goes again
smirking knowingly
the secret between us
luring me failingly

there they go again
parading themselves shamelessly
giving love a bad name
disgusting is the only description

there i go again
losing my patience once more
feeling the tinge of annoyance
wanting to disappear from it all

there they go again
with all the little nerve wrecking tics
think they play me for a fool
guess what?
this girl wont be fooled no more
nor care if this sounds downright cocky & selfish.

stupid girl strikes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment