Saturday, April 24, 2010

most ordinary message

Dear Beloved,

i mean not to
lash out at you
i just dont understand
all your demands
you tell me do this
you tell me do that
make up your mind
and give me a sign
told me not raise my voice
you left me no choice
you made the snap judgments
so i bring the arguments
be calm and patient
just hear me out, listen
dont jump at me
for things you dont see
and id do the same
so then its fair game
i feel bad feeling this way
saying things i really shouldnt say
but im really frustrated
of all the things you’ve uttered
you say you’re no bigot
or maybe you forgot
all the snide remarks you made
i wish it would all just fade

i love you so much
with hugs kisses and such
but please be patient with me?
it’ll make a great difference you’d see
i may not tell you things
in time you’d understand my meaning
lets not rush in the words we say
but pause and think before we spray
funny thing is i write this anonymously
i daren’t confront you so outrageously
for in fear of upsetting you
and spilling bucket of tears or two
so hey, if you know who im talking about
help me clear my doubt?

love you lots,
Your Girl.

ps: some lines or words were mere rhyming purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment