Tuesday, April 20, 2010

do you read my blog? =P

if i didnt know better
id say you read my blog
quoting from my very words
and using it upon me

i really dont mind
go ahead if you please
after all, it is a public blog
for anyone to read

but if you could, just once
do me a small favor
own up to it, wont you?
it would give me foresight

it doesnt mean id mince my words
nor censor its content
it wouldnt stop me writing of you
i write what i wish

its just so i could explain
certain bits to you
cause maybe just maybe
”you’re so vain” applies to you

yes, i speak my mind and heart
of things past present future
its my only way of dealing
my drug for being happy

so yes,
no worries about it
keep on reading
i dont mind
just dont take things to heart okay?
some things are just outbursts
have fun reading anyway =P

maybe this is all a figment of my imagination?
my own judgmental suspicious speculation?
well, being safe is better than sorry right?

No comments:

Post a Comment