Saturday, February 6, 2010

my perfect stranger

in the smallest corner of my heart
i believe in a love so true
despite all I've seen and been through
its there in the world, somewhere
someone waiting to be found there
it’ll be just like magic
when you catch my breath and heartbeat
we’d hug for the longest time
and kiss me just the same
we’d talk for hours on the phone
walk hand-in-hand together
we’d run under the rain
and argue over the silliest things
we’d surprise each other with simple things
of hellogoodbyes messages
and imissyous and thinkingofyous too
it’ll be a dream come true
to get that chance of saying
hey baby, i love you.

hey perfect stranger,
i’ll be seeing you someday
- you just wait and see!
you’d be falling head over heels in love with me =)

if only you werent on my mind
when i wrote this post

No comments:

Post a Comment