Monday, January 11, 2010

Taylor Swift Love note =P

Hey Stephen,

i was only fifteen when i first saw you, the best day of my life. Thought the you were the one, my love story to be. That forever and always, you belong with me. I was invisible but you made me fearless by making me feel like i had a place in this world. You had the most beautiful eyes and each time i looked at you, i couldn’t breathe. Well, i guess that’s just the way i loved you. When Tim McGraw sang Mary’s Song (Oh My My My), i wish we had our song too. Last Christmas, the White Christmas, i gave you a perfectly good heart, saying Santa Baby, I’m only me when i’m with you. something soon happened. You told me you don’t love me, that you were not Prince Charming on the white horse. I asked you to tell me why, why you’re not sorry, what brought on the change of heart. All I heard was “Stay beautiful on the outside.” before you walked off. I tried my best to maintain composure. anyone could see, i was tied together with a smile, leaving teardrops on my guitar under my umbrella. It was a silent night when i thought “Christmas must be something more, especially Christmases when you were mine.” Im thinking yes, when i should’ve said no, especially to someone as cold as you. Well, guess what baby, in my hand was our picture to burn.

 

all the underlined words are Taylor Swift song titles =)
am so addicted to her songs!
She is such a great lyricist! She speaks my heart!

could it be?
that the reason
you like white horse
is a message to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment