Wednesday, December 30, 2009

i wanna cry! i need help! =(

i’ve always had a grip on things
no matter how down in the dumps i was,
i always was aware of things
knew what i had to do to pick myself up
i tried my very best not to fail
i knew i possibly couldn’t score
but i tried my best not to fail

in studies, i’ve only had one panic attack
only once a nervous breakdown
i couldnt breathe and had chest pains
the night before PMR exams
and that was i knew i had studied
i guess i was just anxious

this time, it happened again
i really feel damn lost!
i dont know what to do
or which direction to go in
ive got no one to turn to
ive never felt so scared
cause i really have no clue about things
im running out of time

someone, anyone!
please help me!
this really is a desperate plea for help

just help me start things off
kick me off in the right direction
just so i can make some progress

i need help with my thesis…
im seriously very lost… =( sob

No comments:

Post a Comment