Friday, October 16, 2009

perfect for you…

thanks to Karen for intro =)

You & I by Michael Carreon (ft. Kat Badar & Jesse Barrera)

Verse 1:
I've tried to avoid this day for so long but it's finally here
Cause you and I used to be something special
And love and happiness was all we had for a couple of years
And then one day we decided to go our separate ways
Memories began to fade away

Pre-chorus:
but tonight
It's gonna be rough
cause tonight
You and I are gonna be
At the same place
At the same time
Why'd we have to have the same friends
You and I
I don't want you to think I miss you
Or that I hate you
I'm just tryna get through tonight

Chorus:
What am I supposed to say
So long since I've seen your face
Do you wanna kiss me
Or tell me you miss me
Or that you want me to leave
What am I supposed to do
Ain't nobody know the truth
But I'm not gonna waste my time
and try to tell you

Verse 2:
I never thought that you and I could ever be just friends
And what we had was nothing special
Love and happiness is what we'll never have
Honestly I don't think it was meant to be this bad

Pre-chorus:

Chorus:

i miss you.
i wish things were easier.

2 comments: