Friday, September 25, 2009

Party Like A Rock Star

...was the theme of my 21st =)

i’ll let the pictures do the talking okay? =)


my theme colors were purple black n silver =)


people came from everywhere!
relatives and friends from everywhere
i was truly honored!

 
Surprises!
congrats to Bryan & Alithea on their engagement! =)

entertainment that night was great!
special thanks to the band (Amelia, Dean & Alithea)
was sweet of you all to play my favorite songs =)
and special thanks to DJ Roshen who spun superb tracks!
and especially thanks to my brother who emceed =)
(he purposely added in a few embarrassing stories too..sigh)

special thanks to all those who made it possible:
my parents for even letting me have a party in the first place
U. Hedley for tolerating my whines and worries for the party
A.Margaret & Karen & all the staff for the wonderful food & drinks
U. Jerry? for helping out with the balloons
A.Hazel for the endless phone calls for my deco
Asha for helping me with the stones
Kevin, Brennan, Bryan, Farid & everyone else who took pictures that night- Much appreciated!
Barry, Stacey, & George for fixing me up with a Flaming =P

so yea,
plenty of people
plenty of food
plenty of drinks (on a budget though)
plenty of dancing
and plenty of fun! =)

i hope everyone who attended had fun
cause i sure did =)
thanks for rocking it out that night!
peace out rock stars!

P8270585

No comments:

Post a Comment