Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jesus Committed A Crime

Scene: PD La Salle Bungalow
Date: 29-31 August 2009
Crime: RYM Camp was Da Bomb!
Prime Suspect: Father Danny
Mastermind: Jesus
Witnesses: Everyone who was there!

my main reasons for going:

  1. Cause my girlfriends were going =)
  2. I wanted and needed to go for confession (after3years)

my initial thoughts:

  1. its going to be just another youth camp
  2. id probably fall asleep in sessions
  3. id hardly mix around
  4. id probably just go with the flow

why the camp was superb:

  1. perfect timing! (didn't clash with my classes or assignments plus Merdeka weekend!)
  2. Father Danny taught religion in a way that didn't seem preachy at all that i could actually understand and enjoy and follow
  3. everyone was so friendly and at ease with each other! (people actually talked to me =) )
  4. the RYM Core team was so open and approachable too =)
  5. i had closure in so many ways that i felt at peace with myself

for all these reasons and more
i lift it up to the Lord
and give thanks!
(i hope i keep up this high in the Lord! =( )

Thanks to everyone who made it great!
Glad to have found new friends too! =)

thanks for what you did
it meant the world to me
you gave me hope in Him again

No comments:

Post a Comment