Sunday, May 17, 2009

numb

too many thoughts running through my mind
too many emotions engulfing me
i wish i could just run away
to a secluded place
just to scream my lungs out
to vent out my anger and frustrations
just to cry my heart out
so my sadness and sorrow may be washed away
to scrape my fist against every texture out there
just to bleed my pain out
to stare into space
just to get lost from reality
to run around
just to get my craziness out
to laugh aloud
just to feel what's it like again
to just get lost from everything, everyone
a better safer alternative to suicide

i’ve screamed to the point where i lost my voice
i’ve cried to the point of swollen eyes
i’ve punched to the point of a bloody mess
i’ve felt it all to the point I'm numb

just take me away…

No comments:

Post a Comment