Friday, March 20, 2009

you doing the things you do

IMGP6738 

i hate taking notice of the little things
the little things that you do
things you do that you dont even know
you dont even know what i realise
what i realise is everything about you

you think its alright
alright to do so
to do something nonchalantly
so nonchalantly that its nothing
nothing to you, but not to me
not to me as i feel for you
feel for you like never before
never before am i so hung up
hung up over a person like you

you've got my heart pumping
pumping while its spinning
spinning and dizzying
dizzying and confusing
confusing as you're sending me mixed signals
signals that say yes and no
yes and no without reasons why

why cant you tell me
tell me once and for all
once and for all, if its yes or no
yes or no so i wont be left hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment