Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The night

you kissed me that night
it just felt so right
it took all my might
to keep things light

we did more than kiss
with a little more excuse me miss
with you being such a tease
it was hard not to please

ive never felt the way i did
a spark within me you lit
how the pieces all seem to fit
the desires implicit
were now explicit
but who was i trying to kid?

before things got out of hand
you called things to an end
though further was your intent
you stepped up and "be a man"

you kept saying "sorry"
i repeated "dont worry"
then everything went by in a hurry
before i knew it, it was all blurry

funny thing is,
i didnt find anything amiss
to me,it was perfect bliss
it should be forever, moments like this

i hope you feel no regret
i hope you wouldnt fret
i hope you i didnt upset
for that night my mind was set
into my heart i had you let
and all my dreams met
the best thing i could ever get

No comments:

Post a Comment