Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Little Game of Tag

Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose people to be tagged and list their names.NO TAG backs!

  1. I like to order Subway sandwiches with jalepenos then pick the jalepenos out.
  2. I bathe with my phone in the bathroom..for music =)
  3. I still have my Barbie dolls..and I still collect them.
  4. I still keep my baby bolster and baby pillow that i had since I was young.
  5. For the last time, I don't have Astro =P i dont want it cause i know i'l get hooked
  6. I love musicals! and dance movies!
  7. im a sucker for good massage..id become putty..definite insomnia remedy!
  8. If someone plays with my hair, it sends good shivers up my spine...hehe
  9. I have no clue whatsoever about cars
  10. I like to make fun of myself =) weird as it seems, its my way of making myself feel good..
  11. I adore androgynous...think Katherine Moennig.. *melts*
  12. I lurve lingerie! want more! would love to own a corset...
  13. I'm very picky person when it comes to a lot of things.. food..clothes..the way things are done..
  14. I always force myself to finish my food no matter how full I am..i've been conditioned to do so
  15. I only need to talk about my problems, without the person having to response, and i'd feel better =)

And with that, I tag:

  • Vanessa
  • CC Boy..sigh..dunno where to link you =P
  • Suba

PS: its fun! Do It! =) gives you a reason to blog! hehe

1 comment: