Monday, October 27, 2008

Another tag...

Rules:

  1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
  3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog. NO TAG BACKS!


Starting time : 1313

Name : Amanda
Sisters : none
Brothers : pesky baby bro
Shoe size : 5 or 6 or 37
Height : 5 feet 5? 5 feet 4?
where do you live : Kelana Jaya

Have you ever:
Fallen asleep at school : all the time =)
Broken someone's heart : too many people's hearts
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yes =(

Who was were the last person;
You danced with : my reflection...haha
Last made you smile : a comment on facebook
You last yelled at : myself

Random
Do you like your hand-writing : yep, messy like me!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : a bed with hotties ;)
Are you a friendly person : sort of
Do you have any pets : my brother =P
What are you doing right now : supposedly my assignment
Can you handle the truth : bring it on!
Are you closer to your mother or father : mummy
Do you eat healthy : i would like to think so =) excluding the junk, i eat healthy
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : my diary

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

  1. run around playing catch
  2. fight with schoolmates
  3. play with Barbie dolls
  4. watch cartoons
  5. be young, carefree, worryfree and easy!

5 places i have lived in (or am living in) :

  1. Penang (small house somewhere)
  2. Penang (Sg.Nibong)
  3. Taman Tun
  4. Seksyen 17
  5. SS5

5 people I tag:


1. The person who last tag you is: Suba
2. Your relationship with him/her is: MY BFF!!
3. Your five impression of him/her: patient, sweet, understanding, lovable, outgoing
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you: stick with me thru thick and thin
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you: BSURSICUB4 =P
6. If he/she become your lover, you will: she's so lovable, whats there not to love? =P
7. If he/she become your enemy, you will: kill myself before that can happen
8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be: none.
9. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is: spend an entire day with her, just reminiscing and having fun
10. Your overall impression of him/her is: my bestest friend ever!
11. How you think people around you will feel about you?: confused! =P
12. The characteristics you love of yourself are: my nonchalancy & my thick skin...keeps me together
13. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself are: the very same things, cause I'm not being true to myself
14. The most ideal person you want to be is: no one..i love myself the way i am...haha..*narcissist speaking*

PERSONAL NOTE:
i skipped number 15 cause i don't have that wide of a circle of friends,
if you do, please proceed to the original tag to get the full tag =)

2 comments:

  1. lol BSURSCICUB4...definitely not keeping up to dat,r we...?=p love u gurl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...indeed la..we're changing as time passes...sigh..miss you la!!! *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete