Sunday, September 7, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

a lot of wishes came thru that night.
and the day itself.
and the day after.

some were surprising,
and even sweet.
the ones that touched me the most,
were those from friends i havent heard in such a long time.
and those who were so many miles away overseas.
you all know who you are.
thanks SO much!
you guys showed me the best of friendships!

I celebrated that night,
with dinner with the family,
the kids and Karen were there too.

My co-workers and bosses surprised me the next day,
they were so sweet to get me a small cake.
and my boss even bought me lunch.
i tell you! I love working with them la!
They are so sweet la!
(and no, im not saying that because i get belanja =P)
they really are sweet.

I got two presents this year,
full payment for my scrapbooking project from mum,
and a top from the church girlfriends
(which i totally super uber love!)
it reads: "treat me like an angel, and i will be your devil"
totally cool right?? (thanks gurls!!)

So here's to being 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment