Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Two Weeks In The Life Of A Bum

  • I've finally finished my long over due cross-stitch for my nieces! Yay!
  • I've read about 4 books within the last two weeks i think.
    • (Dracula, the pact -Jodi Picoult, Fingersmith - Sarah Waters, Dark Cindy, Message in A Bottle -Nick Sparks)
    • now starting on The Guardian  - Nick Sparks
  • I've watched several movies..quite a few that I've watched before too
  • I managed to meet up with quite a few people too
    • Suba & Jason for dinner
    • Alan & Jiffy for mamak
    • Shaine, Karen, Denice & Alan for window shopping at Bangsar
    • Tasha, Pam, Joe, Ro & Iris for ladies night
      (with Aaron & Kevin too)
    • Ash for dinner
  • I'm starting on a new scrapbook project already =)
    • just need to print pictures
    • buy materials
  • I've started working Saturdays again
  • I still teach Sunday School on Sundays
  • Im SO confused about my electives
    • minor electives?
    • -or- Psych electives?

So..hmm.. I didn't know bumming around could keep me so busy..LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment