Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Current Top 10 (in no particular order)

Top 10 hits

  1. Uh Huh Her - I See Red
  2. The Ting Tings - Thats Not My Name
  3. Colby O Donis ft Akon - What You Got
  4. Akon ft Kardinal - Dangerous
  5. Jesse McCartney - Leavin
  6. Miley Cyrus - 7 Things
  7. The Dollyrots - My Best Friend's Hot
  8. Estelle ft Kanye - American Boy
  9. Danity Kane - Damaged
  10. Jonas Brothers - Burnin Up

Top 10 favorite things to do:

  1. Scrapbooking
  2. Reading
  3. Drawing/ Doodling
  4. Blogging/Diarying
  5. Music
  6. Dancing
  7. Net Surfing/ Blog-Hopping
  8. Watching TV/Movies
  9. Shopping
  10. Hanging Out

Top 10 things I Want:

  1. Espirit Tops (White & Purple Design, MTV red guitar)
  2. Espirit peddle pushers
  3. Someone to love & be loved by without complications
  4. Nine West gold CFM kitten stilettos
  5. L Word Whole Series
  6. PC Games: Diner Dash, Wedding Dash, Larry Suit for Sail
  7. Scrapbooking Stuff
  8. New Diary
  9. Huge Poster of Kate Moennig (if got)
  10. More bras! (Sloggi, Miss Triumph, LaSenza)

Top 10 things I must start doing:

  1. Clear my room
  2. Write back to foster parents in Australia
  3. Exercise
  4. Go Test-Shooting (photography)
  5. Sort out college stuff
  6. Finish projects
  7. Wash my Nikes
  8. Work a schedule for neopets =)
  9. Start & Finish my Charmed series
  10. Sort my digital photos

Top 10 things I wish to do:

  1. Scream
  2. Cry
  3. Run
  4. Dance
  5. Lie Under the Sun
  6. Swim
  7. Kiss
  8. Hug
  9. Jump
  10. Sleep

Love, Mandy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment