Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Preparations

Countdowns!

first countdown : final days of work

second countdown : days until WYD in Australia

third countdown : days of which I have for my scrapbook project

fourth countdown : days until college starts
(don't really bother about this one though, too far away =P)

Checklists!

first checklist : preparation for WYD 2008

second checklist : friends I have to meet before then 

third checklist : things I have to do before I go WYD 2008

 

Unfinished projects!

first unfinished project : Cross-stitch for Kimberly & Kaylyn
(very much long overdue! since two years ago? =( )

second unfinished project : Personal year Scrapbook

third unfinished project : finishing my bought-but-never-got-around-to-reading books

fourth unfinished project : clearing & sorting out my room

 

Wishlists! (reasonably able wishes)

first wish : go clubbing! =(

second wish : .... ?

*clueless* - everything else too unreasonable =P

 

Image136xImage136xx
Me likey me in this pic! =)

3 comments:

  1. u look very nicey in these pictcha...(its supposed to be chah...as in chah...get it? get it??) haha...me slightly cwazee....
    mizz u two......=/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..its sokay, we got our crazy moments =P thanks..missin u lots la gurl!!

    ps: meetin up with ummul, saiha & yz next wed =P i wonder how it'l turn out

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaa....!=/ i neva get to see those people....can't u guys wait another month til i'm back???!!!=/ hahaha...miss all our frenz so much la...esp miz u...so damn lonely here....no frenz to hang out with like back there...nihonjins aren't like v beautiful malaysians......
    p.s.say hi to them for me...say i sent lotza love from across the world...hehehe..

    ReplyDelete