Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ice Queen

I don't take pity on beggars.
I don't winch when I see something or someone hurting.
I don't cry at the sight of human disaster victims.
I don't turn away at the sight of gut-spilling accidents.
I don't feel it in my heart if I see a child suffering.
I don't feel it anymore when I read true sad stories.

For that, you can call me heartless.

 

I don't give in to a person crying.
I don't soften my voice.
I can't seem to reason.
I stay firm in what I believe in.
I get over things fast.

For that, you can call me cold and emotionless.

 

I ignore problems.
I avoid confrontations.
I walk away from knots.
I shrug things off.
I push aside matters.

For that, you can call me coward.

 

After all I've been through,
this is what I've become,
And it is what I've learnt to accept,
I don't think its fair to drag another down with me.

I'd rather not.

1 comment:

  1. lolx..no matter how much u want to kill the net,u can't...bsides u need it...
    i'm ok...i think..hehe...glad to hear that u're doing ok..can't wait to talk to u la gurl...been wanting to chat for so long...take care,k?
    oh ya...i'm coming home in august for summer holz!!!XD bwahahaha...so happy!
    take lotza care...hopefully be able to chat soon....miz ulotz...love ya! *big hugz*
    p.s.thx for the compli..hehe...din get ur hair done like u wanted to?

    ReplyDelete