Friday, April 11, 2008

Tactless & Nerve-Wrecking

how do you live with yourself??

think.
about what you have to say,
what you're saying,
how you say it,
and to whom.

for if you-don't,
you might actually hurt someone.

if you don't have anything nice to say,
keep your opinions to yourself,
keep your degrading thoughts to yourself. adobepix2
for forget not:
- one man's meat is another man's poison.

take note: learn some tact!

and especially- save yourself the humiliation,
stop trying to be sarcastic.
you can't pull it off.

sigh..you're a nice person.
unfortunately,
there are times
when I just CANT tolerate you.
you just get on my nerves so bad,
that you drive me up the wall.

I guess, I've no choice, 
- but to live with you being so.

I wonder who I'm referring to? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment