Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stressful weeks...

So much to do,
So little time.

I don’t know how to cope,
I’m trying the best I can,
I have so much going on,
I hardly have time for anything else,
but the necessaries.

I have less than a month left
till my first year, ends.
Within that few weeks,
these are the things I have to complete:

  • A lab report on ‘Gender and love styles’ (due this Friday)
  • A colloquium to attend on Saturday
  • A persuasive speech (due coming Monday)
  • A review on the colloquium (due coming Friday)
  • A ‘stress busting game’ report (due following Monday)
  • A ‘Nature VS Nurture’ report (due following Tuesday)

*Each report requires about 1500-2000 words each.

To top that off,
I have other things going on too:

  • Spiritual Formation Stay over Camp (this Saturday & Sunday)
  • Wedding Anniversary in Singapore (following Saturday & Sunday)
  • Friends birthdays and anniversaries to celebrate
  • Few scrap booking projects I’m working on (due within this week)

Now you see why I’m stressed?
Sound so little, no?
But it IS a lot.

It’s taking a toll on me,
I’m losing sleep,
I’ve got research to do for the reports,
I’ve got materials to gather for the scrapbooks,
Friends are upset at me for always going MIA,
My mood is crappy half the time.


Gah!! *Sob* Argh!! *Sniff*

1 comment:

  1. hey I just found you! Why so stressed? Besides the fact that you have all of the above to do. haha. Take it easy! :)

    ReplyDelete