Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Brand new start to a brand new year

i decided to move here- to blogspot.

i find it so much easier. yes, i take back my bad critic about it.

my gosh, in total, i now have..1, 2..FIVE blogs online! with one more on the way..Gah..how'l I manage all? haha..serves me right for being so ambitous, eh?

well, im now focusing on three..the other two are obsolete blogs. two out of five blogs are anonymous blogs to satisfy my secret keeping. haha.

so, here i am!

first things first, get to know me, im here there and everywhere.
  • links to me and my part in the worldwideweb can be found under my profile.
  • my results from my personality tests taken from various websites can be found in my other blog - Miscellaneous
  • yes, feel free to add me wherever possible, just so long as you be nice. =)

i am uniquely me. you can't find another Mandy just like me. =P

Love, Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment